We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO WIEDEMANN’S BREWING – Check out what they have planned to celebrate in this article from the Cincinnati Enquirer.
● Everything’s d’ Vine Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (8/1), the beers are Hoppin’ Frog Turbo Shandy, Hoppin’ Frog Gangster IPA, Stone/Beachwood/Heretic Unapologetic IPA and Stone Rick & Robbie’s Sprocket Bier.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (8/1), the beers are New Belgium. Pints are usually $3 (occasionally $4 or $5).
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (8/1), the beers are from Bell’s – Hopsolution, Two Hearted, Oberon and Amber Ale. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights usually features six to eight beers each week and goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (7/25), the beers are some of the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America collaboration beers including Chico King American Pale Ale (Three Floyds), Maillard’s Odyssey Imperial Dark (Bell’s) and There and Back Alt Route (New Glarus). Bell’s Oberon will also be on draft. The regular tasting is $2.00. The featured draft pour by the glass will be the four beers listed above. Price is $4 a pint and includes a Three Floyds pint glass.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six delicious bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – For next week’s Rare Keg Monday, they will be tapping Prairie (Red Wine Barrel) Noir.
● Taste of Belgium Clifton – From Facebook: “Didn’t get a ticket to Lumenocity, but want to experience all of the magic?! Come to Taste of Belgium in Clifton to get a beer and watch the spectacle that is Lumenocity, it will be streaming live on our 7 HD TVs and our HD Projection screen! So come grab a Delicious Lumenocity Pale Ale by our friends at Christian Moerlein”
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom