We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
Don’t forget Cincy Winter Beerfest tonight and tomorrow night at the Cincinnati Convention Center. Go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ottos-upland-brewing-beer-dinner-tickets-20834978983 for your tickets.
Plus, Splinterfest is tomorrow at the Moerlein Lager House. See our This Week in Beer post for the listing of beers available for this event.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Winter Beer and More Tasting Friday from 4:00-7:00 pm featuring Kona Koko Brown, Red Hook Winter Hook, Widmer BRRR and Kona Pipleine.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Weyerbacher in Fairfield and beers from Hop Head picks in Eastgate.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they are pouring beers from some of Europe’s finest like Samuel Smith, Lindemans, Ayinger and Rochefort. The draft by the glass pour will be Ayinger Celebrator. Full draft pours will be $3.00 and the first 72 guests will receive Ayinger glassware to take home. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Braxton Brewing – First Friday tapping from 5:00-9:00 pm – They will be tapping Trophy: Amarillo. 5% of all Trophy proceeds are donated back into the Covington Community.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night (30 pounds of it tonight) AND they will be pouring Epic Hop Zombie and four Ei8ht Ball releases: a new Kettle Sour featuring blackberry, raspberry and cherries called Little Richard, Yoga Pants (Black IPA featuring honey, Citra hops and Amarillo), Barrel-Aged Home Alone (O.K.I. Barrel-Aged Milk Stout w/nuts), Foursome (Blackberry Quad collaboration with Nogne O).
Also, on Saturday, Quaff Bros. Peppermint Stout bottle release at 4:00 pm. Cost is $10.99 and there is a limit of three per person.
● rhinehaus – Bell’s HopSlam tapping Sunday at 2:00 pm
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom