We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
DON’T FORGET THE OVER-THE-RHINE WOOD DERBY TOMORROW (8/22) AT MOERLEIN MALT HOUSE! See our earlier post for more information.
● Brass Tap U Square – What Gose Around Comes Around blind beer tasting Saturday (8/22) at 6:00 pm. $12 for a five ounce pour of different gose style beers.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – It’s unclear whether they are tasting Rhinegeist and/or Falls City. Either way, it’s scheduled from 4:00-7:00 pm tonight (8/21).
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. The beers for this week’s tasting (8/21) are MadTree Lift, Breckenridge Autumn Ale, Flying Dog Bloodline and Green Flash Soul Style IPA.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
UPDATE ● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (8/21) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s beers from Sierra Nevada. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Braxton Brewing – Tapping DevouBrew tonight (8/21). See our earlier post for more information.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (8/21) is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping New Belgium 1554 Dry-Hopped with Chinook Firkin. Cost is $5 for a sixteen ounce pint.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom