We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Warped Wing tasting Friday from 4:00-7:00 pm featuring Baltic Argonaut, Flyin’ Rye, Irreverent and 10 Ton.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Rhinegeist in Fairfield and beers from Sierra Nevada in Eastgate.
● Liberty’s Bar and Bottle – Jolly Pumpkin tasting Friday at 2:00 pm featuring Oro de Calabaza, Fuego del Otono, Innovator Man, Hamajang, Madrugada, and their wet hopped saison. Available both individually and by the flight.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they are pouring beers from Ballast Point including Sculpin, Grapefruit Sculpin, Even Keel, Grunion, Victory at Sea, Calm Before the Storm, Barmy Apricot Ale, Big Eye, and Dorado. Draft by the glass pours will be $3.00 and will include a pint glass to take home for the first 72 guests. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Braxton Brewing – First Friday tapping from 5:00-9:00 pm – They will be tapping Trophy: Amarillo. 5% of all Trophy proceeds are donated back into the Covington Community.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night (30 pounds of it tonight) AND they will be having a Unita pint night with Uinta Coffee Stout, Gose, Pale Ale and Bier de Garde.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom