Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY to LIBERTY’S BAR & BOTTLE – They will be celebrating today between 2:00-5:00 pm. Check out their Facebook event page for more information.
• Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Erie Brewing Co. Beer Tasting today from 4:00-7:00 pm.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Schlafly at Fairfield and beers from Taft’s Ale House at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• Braxton Brewing – Firkin Friday starting at 5:30 pm tonight.
• Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Today from 5:00-10:00 pm, Bell’s Oktoberfest and other beers from Bell’s, live music from John Mestler, homemade soft pretzels with Oktoberfest beer cheese, and food available from Quite Frankly food truck.
– Saturday from 5:00-10:00 pm, it’s a Fifty West Tap Takeover at Cappy’s featuring Death Valley Shootout versus barrel-aged Death Valley Shootout.
• Darkness Brewing – Blumpkin Keg Tapping and Live Horror Art Show Saturday at 6:00 pm. Blumpkin is their Black Pumpkin Ale brewed with pumpkin and spices from Colonel De Gourmet Herbs and Spices.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – SwayzeDay To Wong Brew today starting at 5:00 pm. Check out the Facebook event page for more information.
• MadTree Brewing – S’more Gratitude Tap Release Saturday at 6:00 pm.
• BB Riverboats – For September, the featured brewery for their Craft Beer and BBQ Cruises is Braxton. You can get more information and purchase your tickets at http://www.bbriverboats.com/CraftBeer-BBQ-Cruise.html
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom