We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Growlers Report after our regular 9:00 am publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing.
TASTINGS AND TAPPINGS
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – Friday Night Flights features six to eight beers each week. The cost for the regular tasting is $2 for a full flight of beers and it goes from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. This week’s beers (1/3) are all stouts. The featured beer is Dogfish Head World Wide Stout for $5.00 an 9 oz. pour. Limit of one pint per person.
GROWLERS AT BREWERIES
● Christian Moerlein Craft Brewery (as of Dec. 13th) have Saigon Sap, Poe, Christkindl, Coffee Porter, Zeppelin, OTR, 5th & Vine, Lager House, Northern Liberties, Barbarossa, Exposition Vienna Lager, Se7en Hefeweizen. $7 for Growler refills every Friday, $10 Growler refills on Saturday & Sunday. New growlers are $5. Hudy kegs are also available. Tap Room is located at 1621 Moore Street in Cincinnati’s Historic Over-The-Rhine Brewery District.
● Ei8ht Brewing Company (inside the Party Source) has (as of Dec. 5th) Nogne O IPA, Nogne O Kollaborator, Magic Rock Bearded Lady, Nogne O Saison, Del Ducato B.Berry Nightmare, Mikkeller Funky Star, La Trappe Witte, Mikkeller Cream Ale, Mikkeller Green Easter, Mikkeller 1000 IBU, Mikkeller 1000 IBU Light, Mikkeller Milk Stout, Stillwater Why Can’t IBU, Rivertown Pumpkin, Jolly Pumpkin Oro, Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout, Local Option Morning Wood, Sixpoint Resin, Bosteel Tripel Karmeliet, Goose Island Lolita, Dark Horse Four Elf, Schlafly Kolsch, Three Floyds Alpha King, Three Floyds Robert the Bruce, Sweetwater 420, West Sixth Amber, Country Boy Cougar Bait, Du Struise Shark Pants, Prairie Standard, Tilburg Dutch Brown, Weihenstephaner Weien-heffe, Evil Twin Yang, Ei8ht Ball K-Hole, Dark Horse Crooked Tree, Stone Ruination, Quaff Bros. Badonkafunk, Stone Enjoy By, Bell’s Two Hearted, Local Option Blood of the Kings, Goose Island Bourbon County, Mikkeller Brunch Weasel and Breckenridge Vanilla Porter.
● Listermann Brewing Company and Triple Digit Brewing (as of Dec. 3rd) have Triple Digit Aftermath, Intergalactic IPA, Jungle Honey, Serpentine Wheat, NutCase, 562 Lateral, Keats Beagle Rye Black IPA, Run Like Hell Red and Cincinnatus. New growlers are $3.
● MadTree Brewing (as of Dec. 7th) has Great Flolsch, Explolsch, Thundersnow, Pilgrem, Galaxy High, Happy Amber, Identity Crisis, Everything Went Black, Gnarly Brown Coffee Vanilla, Rubus Cacao, PsycHOPathy and Axis Mundi. New growlers are $5 and they will fill other growlers. [Thanks to Zach Baird for this update.]
● Mt. Carmel Brewing (as of Oct. 26th) has Blonde, Amber, IPA, Nut Brown, Dewey’s Pale Ale, Stout, Harvest Ale, and Winter Ale ($9.50). The cost is $8.50 for year rounds and most seasonals. Specialty beers (like Ardennes Belgian Quad in the past) are $18.00. It’s $4.50 for the purchase of a growler. [Thanks to Shayne Brammer for this update.]
● Rhinegeist Brewery (as of Oct. 26th) has Cougar Gold, Truth West Coast IPA, Uncle British Mild, Zen Pale Ale and Panther Porter. New growlers are $5 for either the 32 or 64 oz. [Thanks to Shayne Brummer for the update.]
● Rivertown Brewing (as of Dec. 5th) has Pumpkin Ale, Winter Ale, Lil’ SIPA, Unit 6 American Hefeweizen, Helles Lager, Dunkel Lager, Blueberry Lager, Hop Baron DIPA, Hop Bomber Rye Pale Ale, Roebling Vanilla Espresso Porter, Imperial Oatmeal Christmas Cookie Stout on Cask, Triumvirate (in bottles). Growler fills are $8.50 for most beers and high gravity beers are $11.70 (both prices are with tax). If you need a growler, it’s $4 extra.
GROWLERS AT BREW PUBS
● Fifty West Brewing (as of Nov. 26th) has Ale of Two Cities, Alternate Route, Armadillo Crossing, Bobby’s Idea, Coast 2 Coast, Coffee Please Stout, Home Sweet Home, Loneliest Road Stout, Moving Violation, Slave to the Traffic Light Amber, Speedbump Kolsch, Spooner Summit DIPA and Thirsty 37. Two different beer flights available. Flights are half off before 6:00 pm and all day on Sundays.
● Moerlein Lager House (as of Nov. 22nd) has Fifth & Vine, Exposition, Helles, Northern Liberties, OTR, Seven Hefeweizen, Zeppelin and La Grange Saison. Growlers are $12.00 to refill or $16.00 if you need a growler. Growler refills are $7 on Tuesdays and Fridays. The specialty seasonals are $20.00 if you need a growler. They only fill their own growlers.
● Rock Bottom Cincinnati sells growlers of all their regular beers. Most growler fills are $13.50. They only fill their own growlers.
GROWLERS AT RESTAURANTS
● Adriatico’s, Arnold’s Bar & Grill, BrewRiver GastroPub, Buckhead Mountain Grill, Firehouse Grill, Flipdaddy’s (all three locations) and Incline Public House all fill growlers of the beers they have on tap.
GROWLERS AT BETTER BEER STORES
● Cork ‘N Bottle Buttermilk Pike (as of Nov. 22nd) had Moerlein Elixir Extra Special Bitter ($8.99), Abita Purple Haze ($6.99), Southern Tier Pumking Pumpkin Ale ($11.99), Brooklyn Scorcher Single Hop Pale Ale ($6.99), Original Sin Cider ($7.99), Blank Slate Out & About ($11.99), Rogue Dead Guy XS ($9.99) and Cumberland Coconut Porter ($8.99).
● Cork ‘N Bottle Covington (as of Nov. 22nd) had Christian Moerlein Zeppelin Bavarian Pale Ale ($8.49), Country Boy Angry Amos ($14.99), Breckinridge 72 Imperial Chocolate Stout ($13.99), New Holland Night Tripper Imperial Stout ($12.99), New Holland Icabod Pumpkin ($9.99), New Holland Cabin Fever Brown Ale ($9.99), Abita Mayhawk Belgian Golden style ($8.49) and New Holland Dragons Milk ($9.99).
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot in Anderson (as of Nov. 17th) has Goose Island Casimir Smoked Wheat ($8.99), Widmer Brothers Raspberry Russian Imperial Stout ($8.99), Widmer Brothers Old Embalmer Barleywine ($8.99), Brooklyn Cuvée la Boîte Ale brewed with Honey and Spices ($9.99), Widmer Brothers Choc. Russian Imperial Stout ($8.99), Evil Twin Yang Imperial Taiji IPA ($15.99), Rhinegeist Panther Porter ($9.99) and Otter Creek Black IPA ($5.99)
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Covington (as of Dec. 4th) has Lore Amber ($7.99), Brooklyn Summer Ale ($7.99), Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale ($8.99) and Abita Purple Haze ($8.99).
● DEP’s Fine Wine and Spirits in Fort Thomas (as of Dec. 4th) has Stone The Winking Lizard Blend ($12.99), Sierra Nevada Narwhal ($12.99), MadTree PsycHOPathy IPA ($9.99), Dogfish Head Sah’Tea ($22.99), Sierra Neveda Flipside Red IPA ($8.99), Oskar Blues Mama’s Little Yella Pils ($8.99), MadTree Happy Amber ($9.99), Moerlein Helltown Rye-Ot ($9.99), Moerlein Elixir ESB ($9.99), Highland Gaelic Ale ($9.99), Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad with Mandarin ($12.99), Moerlein Northern Liberties IPA ($9.99), Schlafly Maibock ($8.99), Oskar Blues Ten Fidy ($15.99), Founders Rubeaus ($11.99), Weihenstephaner Oktoberfest ($4.99), Great Lakes Nosferatu ($9.99), MadTree Gnarly Brown ($8.99), Holy Grale Ale ($10.99), Bell’s Best Brown ($9.99), Upland Teddy Bear Kisses, Goose Island IPA ($10.99), New Holland Dragon’s Milk ($12.99) and Upland Oktoberfest ($4.99). Their growler price is $4 “with a credit of $2 if you return an old growler.”
● Everything’s d’ Vine – The beers on tap (as of August 30th) are Unibroue La Fin Du Monde, Stone Levitation, Anderson Valley Hop Ottin’ IPA.
● The Growler Stop (3804 Church St. next to WagsPark) – Beers available as of Nov. 7th are Triple Digit Aftermath, Mt. Carmel Nut Brown Ale, Fifty West 3037, Rhinegeist Truth, Blank Slate Fork In The Road, MadTree Happy Amber and Rivertown Winter Ale. Empty growlers are $5 each.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate (as of c. August 3rd) has Great Lakes Wright Pils, Bell’s Oberon, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat, West Sixth IPA, Rivertown Pumpkin Ale, Blank Slate Ryesing Up, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Sierra Nevada South Hemisphere Harvest, Jackie O’s Dark Apparition, Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout and Fat Heads Headhunter IPA. Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each. [Thanks to Ben Damon and Jessica Blank for providing this update.]
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield (as of Oct. 14th) has 21st Amendment Bitter American ($5.00), Unita Hopnotch ($8.00), Kona Longboard ($8), Sierra Nevada Torpedo ($9.00), Great Lakes Nosferatu ($9.00), Erdinger Oktoberfest ($9.00), Rivertown Pumpkin ($9.00), Sam Adams Octoberfest ($9.00), Rogue Dead Guy ($11.00), Rhinegeist Truth IPA ($11.00), Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($13.00), Fat Head’s Trail Head Pale Ale ($13.00), Green Flash Green Bullet Triple ($13.00), Stone Enjoy By 11/12/13 ($16.00), Founders Breakfast Stout ($16.00) and New Holland Dragons Milk ($17.00). Pints are $3 and growler fills vary by the beer. Add $4 if you need to purchase a growler and they will only fill their own growlers. Samples are 25 cents each. [Thanks to Tasting Buddies for this update.]
● Liquor Cabinet in Hebron (as of Dec. 5th) has Great Lakes Christmas Ale, Breckenridge Christmas Ale, Bell’s Winter Ale, Smuttynose Seasonal Winter Ale, Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Wet Hops Ale, Moerlein Zeppelin and Schlafly Tasmanian IPA.
● Market Wines (as of Dec. 27th) has Ft. Collins Flemish Red Sour Ale ($6/pint), Weyerbacher Double Simcoe IPA ($6/pint), Epic Imperial Pumpkin Porter ($6/pint), Great Divide Hibernation Ale ($6/pint), Troegs Mad Elf ($6/pint) and Stoudt Brewing Pilsner ($5/pint). They have empty growlers (64 oz) and growelettes (32 oz) for sale for $5 each.
● One Stop Liquors in Bellevue has Bell’s Oberon ($10.99), Woodchuck Cider and Lexington Brewing Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale ($11.99) according to their undated web site. All prices are for a refill. For a new growler, add $2.99. Also, receive $5 off your 6th refill.
● Party Source in Bellevue will now be handled by Ei8ht Ball Brewery and Tap Room. See listing above.
● Party Town in Florence (as of Jan. 3rd) has Arcadia Smoked Wheat ($5.99), Bell’s Cherry Stout ($13.99), Bell’s Oberon Wheat Ale ($6.99), Cider Boys Mad Bark ($6.99), Country Boy Knotty Pine DIPA ($11.99), Dark Horse 4Elf winter warmer ($8.99), Falls City Pale Ale ($6.99), Great Lakes Blackout imperial stout ($11.99), Local Option Morning Wood ($15.99), Mad Tree Happy Amber ($8.99), Mad Tree Thunder Snow ($8.99), Ommegang Adoration Belgian Strong Ale ($22.99), Southern Tier Krampus Imperial Helles Lager ($6.99), Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye ($7.99), Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad ($12.99), Stone Vanilla Bean Smoked Porter ($12.99), Uinta Dubhe Imperial Black IPA ($8.99) and West 6th IPA ($7.99). All prices are for a refill. For a new half gallon (64 oz) growler, add $2.00. Pint (16 oz), quart (32 oz) and gallon size (128 oz) growlers are also available. $3 for a new gallon growler.
● Remke Hyde Park (as of Nov. 13th) has Breckenridge 471 IPA ($19.99), Breckenride Vanilla Porter ($11.99), Blank Slate Ryesing Up ($14.99), Blank Slate Fork in the Road ($12.99) and Rivertown Bourbon Pumpkin ($15.99). New growlers are $5.99 each. [Thanks to Shannon S. for the update.]
● Remke Skytop (as of Dec. 13th) has Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale ($12.99), Blank Slate Lesser Path ($11.99), Rivertown Winter ($12.99), Triple Digit Chickow! ($19.99) and Rivertown Roebling ($15.99). [Thanks to Eugene Tavares for the update.]
● United Liquor in Florence (as of Dec. 6th) has Abita Mayhawk, MadTree IPA, Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout, Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald, Schlafly Pumpkin and Founders Rubaeus. [Thanks to Bryan Travis for the update.]
● Valley Wine & Spirits Edgewood (as of Oct. 24th) has Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Stone IPA, Great Lakes Nosferatu, Three Floyds Artic Panzer Wolf and Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat.
● Valley Wine & Spirits Fort Wright (as of Oct. 24th) has Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale, Founders Breakfast Stout, Green Flash Saison Diego, Southern Tier Pumking, Sierra Nevada Black IPA, Sierra Nevada Flipside, KY Bourbon Barrel Ale, Mission IPA and Abita Mayhawk.
● Whole Foods Market Cincinnati growler station offerings (as of Dec. 29th) are Mt. Carmel Winter Ale ($3 pint, $4.99 32 oz, $8.99 64 oz), 21st Amendment Fireside Chat ($4 pint, $6.99 32 oz, $12.99 64 oz), Dark Horse Too Cream Stout ($4 pint, $6.99 32 oz, $12.99 64 oz), Dogfish Head Sixty-One IPA ($5 pint, $7.99 32 oz, $13.99 64 oz), MadTree Galaxy High Imperial IPA ($6 pint, $8.99 32 oz, $16.99 64 oz) and New Belgium Fat Tire ($3 pint, $4.99 32 oz, $9.99 64 oz). [Thanks to Ed Paff for the update.]
● Whole Foods Market Mason growler station offerings (as of Dec. 15th) are Left Hand Fade to Black vol. 5, Breckenridge Christmas Ale, Cismontane Coulter IPA, Great Divide Hibernation Ale, Blank Slate Brewing Fume Cherrywood Smoked Porter and Anderson Valley Highway 128 Pale Ale. For a new growler, add $3.99.