We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Cincinnati Craft Brewers’ Oktoberfest – Friday, Oct. 9th from 5:00 pm-12:00 midnight and Saturday, Oct. 10th from 12:00 noon-11:00 pm – See their Facebook event page for more information.
● Signs and Steins – On Saturday, Oct. 10th, the American Sign Museum is hosting “a beer tasting event from 12-4 and the first 100 guests will receive a free glass American Sign Museum stein! Admission is only $10 per person to check out the museum and this includes the beer tasting as well! The beer tasting will be followed by a brief talk on beer signs and their history.”
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Sadly, Everything’s d’ Vine will be closing by the end of October.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Alltech in Fairfield and New Belgium in Eastgate.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s beers from Uinta. From their Facebook page: “We’ll be cracking Uinta’s entire line open including draft by the glass pours of some draft only gems, Oaked Jack(oak-aged pumpkin ale) & this year’s Ales for ALS brew(India Red Lager). Every year a different beer is brewed to help battle Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Uinta gives all proceeds of each keg sold to Ales For ALS. Draft by the glass is $3.00.” The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. A nine ounce pour is $3. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping TBA.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom