We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POST IS 100% APRIL FOOLS PRANK FREE.
[I leave that to Tom and others.]
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Beer Tasting Friday from 4:00-7:00 pm.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from North Coast Brewing Company at Fairfield. Eastgate will be hosting the Old Firehouse silent auction we told you about yesterday.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they will be pouring beers from TBA. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they will be pouring beers from Long Trail Green Blaze IPA. Cost is $5 for a sixteen ounce pint.
● Rivertown Brewing – Tapping at the Party Source including Miami Hop Project Black IPA, Nice Melons and a third beer to be determined.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom