We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Tröegs Beer Tasting Friday from 4:00-7:00 pm. Featuring Sunshine Pils and more.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from North Coast Brewing Company at Fairfield. Eastgate will be hosting the Old Firehouse silent auction we told you about yesterday.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they will be pouring beers from Avery. Tweak bourbon barrel aged imperial coffee stout and Raspberry Sour will be available for $6.00 a draft pour. They will also be sampling Avery’s year-round and seasonal brews. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
● Dingle House – Founders Tap Takeover today at 4:00 pm. Featuring KBS and more.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they are doing a Brewer Swap with Country Boy. Beers on tap are Nate’s Coffee Stout, Black Gold, Grapefruit Cliffjumper and Nacho Bait.
● Nashville Hot – Rhinegeist Tap Takeover tonight from 7:00-10:00 pm. Buy a pint and keep the glass. Beers include Cougar, Truth, Hustle, Peach dodo, Crash Pale Ale and Fool.
● Oakley Pub and Grill – Moerlein Can Launch Party tonight from 8:30-11:00 pm. OTR Ale, Purity Pilsner and Third Wave IPA in cans plus Plum Street Wheat on draft.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom