We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. The beers for this week’s tasting (8/7) are Ace Perry Cider; Anderson Valley The Kimmie, The Yink & The Holy Gose; Rhinegiest Fool and Harpoon IPA.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (8/7), it’s West Sixth. Pints are usually $3.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (8/7), it’s SweetWater. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (8/7) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s beers from Carson’s from Evansville. Beers include Oud Bovine Barrel Aged Sour Red/Brown, Demonik Imperial IPA, Eville American Wheat, Harlot Golden/Blonde Ale, Purgatory American IPA as well as thier line of available bottles. Draft by the glass will be $4.00 for a nine ounce pour. The first 72 people to purchase a ticket for a nine ounce draft pour will receive a free Carson’s Brewery pint glass. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (7/31) is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping Three Floyds Yum Yum. Cost is $5 for a sixteen ounce pint.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom