Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• MadTree Brewing – MadTree 2.0 Grand Opening & Winter Bonanza Saturday starting at 11:00 am. From Facebook: “It’s FREE to get in and all beers are $5 each. See the complete lineup of 70+ beers at http://madtreebrewing.com/grandopening. You may pre-purchase beer tickets online at http://shop.madtreebrewing.com/.”
TASTINGS, TOURS and DINNERS
• Brown Dog Café – MadTree Beer Dinner tonight at 7:00 pm. Price is $60 for four courses and five beers (tax and tip included). You can see the menu on their Facebook event page.
• Crafts and Vines – Beer & Ice Cream Pairing today at 5:00 pm. They’ll be pairing Braxton Brewing Company Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Milk Stout with Graeter’s Ice Cream.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from TBA at Fairfield and from TBA at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
• The Pub at Rookwood Mews – Breckenridge Beer Dinner Friday at 6:30 pm. Cost is $29.99 per person. Menu is available on their Facebook event page. Call (513) 841-2748 from reservations.
TAPPINGS, PINT NIGHTS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – FigLeaf Brewing Tap Takeover Friday at 6:00 pm. Beers include Basmati Cream Ale, Ponderous Porter, Sous la Table Tripel, Black Solstice RIS, and a special early release.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they will be pouring TBA.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom