We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
There are so many events scheduled for this All Star weekend that we are sure to have missed some. Be sure to check our Facebook page for more of them that may have come in after our publication time.
CONGRATULATIONS TO FIBONACCI BREWING ON THEIR GRAND OPENING!
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (7/10), it’s Schofferhoffer Grapefruit, SweetWater Waterkeeper Hefeweizen, Epic Escape to Colorado IPA and Stone Ruin Ten Triple IPA.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (7/10), it’s Kona Brewing. Pints are usually $3.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (7/10), it’s Old Firehouse. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (7/10) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s Brooklyn Brewery. Beers include Brewmaster’s series Cuvee La Boite spiced Grand Cru, Black Chocolate Imperial Stout infused with coffee & vanilla beans and 2012 vintage Monster Barley Wine. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (7/10) is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping Stift Engelszell Gregorious Trappist Bier. The cost is $10 for a ten ounce snifter.
– For Saturday’s Randall Saturday (7/11), it’s Anderson Valley the Kimmie Gose through watermelon. The cost is $8 for a thirteen ounce tulip.
– For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (7/13), it’s Three Floyds Alpha King. The cost is $5 for a sixteen ounce pint.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom