We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY to FIBONACCI BREWING! Join Bob and Betty as they celebrate Saturday from noon to 10:00 pm. For more information, check out their Facebook event page.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, it’s Green Flash & Alpine Brewing at Fairfield and Fifty West at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they are pouring the entire beer line-up from Alltech’s Lexington Brewing Co. plus Town Branch Bourbon, Town Branch Rye & Pearce Lyons Reserve Bourbon for $3.00. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
• Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• Braxton Brewing – Firkin Friday tonight at 5:30 pm. This month, it’s Give Back Pale Ale with lemon peel and dry hopped with Citra and Mosaic.
• Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Founders Brewing Sleeper Cell tapping from 5:00-10:00 pm on Saturday.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they will be pouring Three Floyds beers including Apocalypse Cow, Cimmerian Sabertooth Berzerker, Hopped in Half and Zombie Dust.
• Moerlein Lager House – WEBN Boom Can Launch Party tonight starting at 5:00 pm. WEBN’s Kidd Chris and Eddie Fingers will be there and you can get a 6-pack to go for $5.99.
• BB Riverboats – For July, the featured brewery for their Craft Beer and BBQ Cruises is MadTree. You can get more information and purchase your tickets at http://www.bbriverboats.com/CraftBeer-BBQ-Cruise.html
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom