We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
Deschutes & New Belgium Pint Night at the Forum in Covington tonight (6/12) starting at 7:00 pm. Beers include Snapshot Wheat, Fat Tire, Chainbreaker White IPA and Armory XPA NITRO.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (6/12), it’s TBA.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (6/12), it’s Founders. Pints are usually $3.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (6/12), it’s Stone Brewing. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (6/12) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s their 8th annual Hops of Doom event. Beers include a new IPA from Stone, some Evil Twin and West Sixth, Dark Horse, The Brew Kettle and Sierra Nevada. The featured draft pours by the glass are Three Floyds Arctic Panzer Wolf and Founders Devil Dancer for $3.00 for a 9 oz pour. Cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (6/12) is Free Bacon Night AND they are having a Jolly Pumpkin Tap Takeover. Beers include Rojzilla, Roja du Kriek, Fuego and Madrugada Obscura. Cost varies by beer.
– For Saturday’s Randall Saturday (6/6), it’s Christian Moerlein Handlebar Double Stout Randalled through Double Stuff Oreos. Cost is $3 for a sixteen ounce pint.
– For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (6/8), it’s Founders Devil Dancer. Cost is $12 for a ten ounce snifter.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom