We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO LISTERMANN BREWING! The party starts tomorrow at 10:00 am.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm most weeks and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week (6/19), it’s wine only. The beer tasting will return next week.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate and Jungle Jim’s Fairfield will not be having tastings this week due to the 10th annual Jungle Jim’s International Beer Festival.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (6/19) from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s beers from Goodwood. The featured draft by the glass pour will be their bourbon barrel stout for $3.00 and includes a complimentary pint glass. Cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (6/19) is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping Three Floyds Blackheart. Cost is $7 for a ten ounce snifter.
– For Saturday’s Randall Saturday (6/20), it’s Dogfish Head 6O Minute IPA Randalled through Kiwi fruit and Habanero peppers. Cost is $5 for a twelve ounce pint.
– For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (6/22), it’s Evil Twin Mas A Jesus. Cost is $10 for a ten ounce snifter.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom