We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Listermann at Fairfield and from Rhinegeist at Eastgate.
• Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
• Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Warped Wing Tap Takeover tonight starting at 6:00 pm. Beers include Trotwood Lager, Self Starter, Gamma Bomb, Mr. Mean and Vanilla Bean Cappuccino Tiramisu 10-Ton Stout
• Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Fat Head’s and Boulder Collaboration Tapping tonight from 5:00-10:00 pm. In addition to Hopfenweizen, the collaboration beer, they will also have other beers from both breweries available. There will also be a Green Flash tasting going on at the same time.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they will be pouring beers from Mash Cult including Ramathorn, Mic Drop and I’ve Got Gose in different area code.
– Tomorrow at 1:00 pm, they will be tapping Bell’s Expedition Stout Randalled through blueberries. The cost is $7 For a ten ounce snifter.
• BB Riverboats – Tonight marks the return of their Craft Beer and BBQ Cruises. For June, the featured brewery is Rivertown. You can get more information and purchase your tickets at http://www.bbriverboats.com/CraftBeer-BBQ-Cruise.html
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom