We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
NEW BREWERY TO THE AREA
● Jungle Jim’s (both locations) – Short’s Brewing Release Party Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00 pm. Just an FYI – Short’s will only be available on draft for the first few weeks. Bottles will be available starting April 4th.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Beer Tasting Friday from 4:00-7:00 pm.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from New Holland at Fairfield PLUS a Rhinegeist tap takeover in the Oscar Event Center in Fairfield. Enjoy a post-St. Patrick’s Day event with Irish beers like Guinness, Harp, Smithwicks at Eastgate.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they will be pouring beers from TBA. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
● BC’s Bottle Lodge – Fat Head’s Tap Takeover Friday at 6:00 pm. At least five Fat Head’s beers will be tapped. BC’s is located at 7121 Liberty Centre Dr.
● Cappy’s Wine and Spirits – Listermann/Triple Digit Tap Takeover – Saturday at 1:00 pm. More information available on their web site.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – 1,000 Kegs party starting at 12:00 noon on Friday. Check out their beer list and more information on their Facebook event page.
● Lucky Turtle – Sunday Funday Keg Release of Stillwater Gose Gone Wild.
● Northside Yacht Club – Tapping their collaborative beer with Rhinegeist – Dinghy, a sessionable, tropical pale ale – Saturday at noon.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom