We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (3/20), it’s Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat, West Sixth Bryan Ave Belgian Blonde, Sixpoint Abigale and Boulevard The Calling IPA.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (3/20), it’s Listermann. Pints are usually $3.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (3/20), it’s MadTree. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (3/20), it’s Rhinegeist. Beers include Pandamonium, Gramps, Powder and Saber Tooth (all on draft) plus their entire line of canned beers. Draft prices will be posted at the event. The first 96 people to purchase draft by the glass will receive a complimentary Rhinegeist pint glass. Cost is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six delicious bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (3/20) is Artswave Free Bacon Night and they will tapping Jolly Pumpkin Saison X. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all Ei8ht Ball Brewing beers sold that day will be donated to ArtsWave.
– Tomorrow (Saturday, 3/21) their Saturday infusion is Uinta Detour Run through a Randall of grapefruit. Cost is $6 for a 10 ounce snifter. They will also be tapping Rhinegeist Saber Tooth Tiger at 2:00 pm. Cost is $5 for a 10 ounce snifter.
– For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (3/23), it’s Hoppin’ Frog Barrel-Aged B.O.R.I.S. Cost is $12 for a 10 ounce snifter.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom