We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Everything’s d’ Vine – Tasting is at 5:30 pm each week and costs $10 for beer and wine tastings. You can get just beer or just wine for $5.00. For this week’s tasting (5/1), it’s Founders Rubaeus, Bell’s Oberon, Stone Delicious IPA and Maumee Bay Amarillo Brillo.
● Jungle Jim’s Eastgate – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (5/1), it’s Anderson Valley. Pints are usually $3.
● Jungle Jim’s Fairfield – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. For this week’s tasting (5/1), it’s Stone. Pints are usually $3.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week (4/24), it’s their annual Slaughtered Oaks event with all barrel aged beers at 5:30 pm. Beers are from North Coast, Founders, Abita, Against the Grain, Heavy Seas, Christian Moerlein, New Holland and Alltech. The cost for this one is $3.00 and prices for beer by the glass will be posted at the event. Cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six delicious bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight (5/1) is Free Bacon Night AND Reintarnation Bottle Release at 5:00 pm. They will be serving a special bourbon bacon in honor of the Reintarnation release. Bottles will also be available at the Tap Room (limit 1 per person) and the cost is $11.99.
– For Saturday’s Randall Saturday (5/2), it’s Mikkleller Beer Geek Breakfast through a Randall of coconut and chocolate. Cost is $10 for a ten ounce snifter.
– For next week’s Rare Keg Monday (5/4), it’s two from Evil Twin: Mission Gose and Even More Jesus.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom