We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Deschutes at Fairfield and from Southern Tier at Eastgate.
• Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from 450 North including Juice Box IPA, Dry Hopped Cider, and Bourbon Barrel Aged Triple. Draft by the glass pours will be $3.00 and include a complimentary 450 North pint glass for the first 72 guests. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
• Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night and they will be pouring beers from TBA.
• Keystone Hyde Park – Warped Wing Mr. Mean Imperial IPA Release Party tonight at 6:00 pm.
• Rhinegeist – Puma Pils Release Party Saturday from 12:00-9:00 pm. Keep your Puma pint glass with the purchase of a Puma draft (while supplies lasts).
• Moerlein Lager House – Paul L. Gaston, author of the new book Ohio’s Craft Beers and former NKY resident, will give a presentation Sunday at 2:00 pm following by a book signing. Gaston will also be there May 16th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm and May 17th from 11:30 am-1:30 pm to sign books as part of American Craft Beer Week. Copies will be available for purchase at the Lager House.
• OTR Biergarten at Findlay Market – This weekend, they will be pouring Blank Slate Fork In The Road and Out and About.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom