Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Great Crescent Brewing – 8th Anniversary celebration starting at noon on Saturday.
• Rhinegeist – From Facebook: “Join us in our taproom this Veterans Day to celebrate the men and women who have served bravely in our Armed Forces. We’ll be donating a portion of the evening’s proceeds to Battle Buddy, a nonprofit dedicated to serving our brothers and sisters in arms struggling with PTSD and other combat related injuries. We’ll also be holding a raffle and tapping Valor, a Kentucky Common beer brewed specially for the holiday. Cheers!”
• Wooden Cask Brewing – Grand Opening Celebration starting at 11:00 am on Saturday.
• Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from Braxton Brewing. Beers include their flagship beers and special drafts like a coffee variant of Dead Blow, a new edition of Trophy and a Rum Barrel variant of Snow Shovel. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
• Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Founders Tap Takeover today starting at 6:00 pm. Beers include PC Pils, Rubaeus, All Day, Breakfast Stout, Backwoods Bastard and Imperial Stout.
• Party Source and Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Hits From The Bung event today at 5:00 pm featuring Quaff Bros. and other barrel-aged beers. For the complete listing, check out their Facebook event page.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom