Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Blank Slate Brewing – Birthday Week continues through Sunday. See the complete list of events on their Facebook event page.
• Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from Goodwood. Beers include their flagship beers & special drafts, including Rum Barrel aged Amber Lager, an oak aged IPA, an Barrel aged Imperial Stout and a Coffee variant of that Imperial Stout. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
• Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• BC’s Bottle Lodge – Evil Twin Tap Takeover tonight at 6:00 pm. Beers include Molotov Lite, Liquid Double Fudge, Imperial Biscotti Break, Aun Mas A Jesus and Aun Mas Cafe Jesus.
• Braxton Brewing – Superfecta Tapping Party tonight at 5:00 pm. Superfecta is a dry-hopped rye saison brewed with Kentucky hops. This beer was brewed in collaboration with Great Flood Brewing Company in Louisville and Ethereal Brewing in Lexington.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Free Bacon Friday plus they’re pouring Green Flash Cosmic Retro Baltic Porter. Cost is $7 for a ten ounce snifter.
• Party Source – Bottle release of Quaff Bros. Even S’more Of What? on Saturday at 12:00 pm. Price is $7.99 for a twelve ounce bottle. No limits.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom