We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – Anderson Valley beer tasting today from 4:00-7:00 pm.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from West Sixth in Fairfield and Rhinegeist in Eastgate.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s beers from TBA. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Tonight is Free Bacon Night AND they will be tapping TBA.
● Mt. Carmel Brewing – They will be tapping Smoke Scream IPA, a Fall Smoked Black IPA with Chipotle peppers this Saturday.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom