Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
• Arthur’s Cafe – All Local Fourth Anniversary on Sunday, Oct. 23rd starting at 11:00 am. Featuring beers from Fifty West, Blank Slate, Cellar Dweller, Christian Morelein, MadTree, Mt. Carmel, Rhinegeist, Rivertown, Streetside and more.
Beer Barons Ball Saturday, Oct. 22nd at at JACK Casino. Supports the Brewing Heritage Trail. For more information, check out their web site.
• Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Fat Head’s Brewing at Fairfield and beers from Mt. Carmel Brewing at Eastgate.
• Party Source – $1 beer tastings on Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm.
• Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, they’re pouring from TBA. It’s $2.00 for the regular sample flights. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
TAPPINGS and RELEASES
• Arnold’s Bar and Grill – Woodburn Brewery Distrubution Launch Party today at 6:00 pm. Three Woodburn beers on tap including Hans Solo Pumpkin Coffee Blonde Ale which was brewed specifically for the launch.
• Crafts and Vines – Sunday at 1:00 pm, this new location in Covington will be tapping MadTree’s S’more Gratitude and hosting a S’mores bar with Grateful Grahams.
• Ei8ht Ball Brewing – Free bacon Friday at 5:00 pm.
• Growler Stop – Warped Wing Tap Takeover Saturday at 4:00 pm.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom