We frequently get updates for our Tastings and Tappings Report after our regular publishing time. Any edited listing will have UPDATE at the beginning of the listing. Don’t forget to check out our This Week in Beer post from Monday for other better beer events happening this weekend.
Floating Craft Beerfest Saturday night onboard BB Riverboats flagship the Belle of Cincinnati. This will be a 2 hour evening cruise starting at 8 p.m. For tickets, go to http://bbriverboats.com/craft-beer-fest.html
● Country Fresh Farm Market and Wine Depot – New Belgium beer tasting today from 4:00-7:00 pm. Beers include Long Table Farmhouse Ale, Ranger IPA, Trippel Belgian Style Ale and Pumpkick.
● Jungle Jim’s – Friday night tasting from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at both locations. Pints are usually $3. This week, they are pouring beers from Deschutes in Fairfield and in Eastgate.
● Ludlow Wines – Saturday beer tasting is from 5:00-8:00 pm. The cost to taste four beers is $6.00 per person.
● Midway Cafe – Night of Geist – Pouring Punter, Hugh, Exum, Truth, Puma, and Cidgergeist Semi-Dry
● Party Town – For Friday Night Flights this week from 5:30-7:00 pm, it’s beers from Three Floyds, Founders, Stone, Rivertown, Sierra Nevada, Smuttynose and New Belgium. The featured draft by the glass pour will be Founders Mosaic Promise IPA – $2.00 for a nine ounce pour. The cost for the flight is $2.00 per person. Only adults age 21 or more are admitted for Friday Night Flights. Limit of one sample per person. No shopping carts in the back room please.
● Whole Foods Cincinnati – Cask & Cork: Beer and Wine every Friday from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. For $5, you get five sips and six bites. Tickets sold until 6:30 pm.
● Braxton Brewing – Tapping the first in their new Garage Series, Level Saison at 5:00 pm tonight.
Have a better beer weekend, everyone!
— Carla and Tom